Japan Day is a family friendly event to share Japanese culture with various performances and displays.
If you are interested in becoming a Japan Day vendor, please read carefully.
Japan Day Vendor Fee is $30 registration fee* + 10% of your total sales (Late registration fee is $50).
July 15, 2019 Registration Deadline
July 31, 2019 Late Registration Deadline
- Setup is between 9:30 am and 10:30 am
- Take-down should be completed by 4:00 pm.
- Arrive early. There will be limited car access to Grove St from Capitol Blvd until 10 am.
- Vendors are responsible for taking down and returning the tables and chairs to the Basque Center.
- No electricity and no water. Please provide your own equipment.
- One table and two chairs are provided by default.
- No Alcohol and No Smoking.
- Gross sales amount must be reported by the end of the event. 10% of the total sales to be calculated and submitted to IJA treasurer by 4pm of the event day or arranged with our treasurer. Failure to do so will incur a penalty.
- 6% Sales Tax must be submitted to the State of Idaho within 15 days of the event.
All communications will occur via email and this website.
*The registration fee is non-refundable and must be submitted with the signed contract.
New Vendor for Japan day?
Please fill in the below form. Once your application is approved, we will email you the registration form.